Reply To: NEW MEMBERS – Introduce Yourself!

M+M Home Forums Mix + Network + Socialize NEW MEMBERS – Introduce Yourself! Reply To: NEW MEMBERS – Introduce Yourself!

Keisha

Hey hey, I’m Keisha aka Kei. I’m married with 2 dogs. I love to travel along side my hubby working his DJ business. I am a full time entrepreneur assisting online business coaches and other online business owners get organized, automated and free to do the things they love to do in their businesses. Since joining the Mindful + Melanated community I have learned some great ways to deal with stress and some possible underlying mental issues that may exist for me (I have not been diagnosed). Being surrounded by this group of ladies let’s me know that I am not alone in the way that I feel, think and do. It also has helped me learn new ways to support my friends and family who have been diagnosed.

Aside from learning more about how to be mindful + melanated, I am also the Mindful+Melanated affiliate manager and intermittent executive assistant to Regina Renaye. If you have not become an affiliate, please do so asap and if you have any issues please send an email to hello@mindfulandmelanated.com.